Duncrue Food Processors Ltd (DFP) has been in operation for over thirty years. DFP has grown to be one of the UK’s leading beef dripping producers. Our primary operation is the manufacture of high quality beef dripping which is sold to the fast food, catering and food manufacturing industries. We now wish to recruit for the following position:
Ref No: DFP/AS/01/20
To produce a top quality edible beef dripping (oil from process) in keeping with customer requirements and specifications, maintaining the quality and safety of the product necessary to achieve this objective.
· To take responsibility for the production process from the intake of raw material through the primary production stage for the processing of the fat;
· Be aware of the variances in raw materials and how this may affect the ability to process the fat and protein;
· Carry out all checks to ensure the quality and consistency of oil and protein production in line with production requirements;
· Maintain all documentation required for tracking production, quality, cleaning, hygiene and equipment (paper and computer files);
· Promote health and safety in the work place and record any accidents and near misses as per our policy;
· Complete shift reports and communicate accordingly;
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday (shifts 9am – 5.30pm / 5pm – 1.30am on a rotating 2-week pattern)
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply direct through our Get Got Portal https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm on Friday 17th January 2020.
Duncrue Foods Processors is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 17/01/2020