Do you have a degree within a relevant food subject? Would you like to experience working in a fast paced, award winning food manufacturer?
Riada are recruiting for a full time Compliance/ Technical Officer on behalf of a leading food & dairy manufacturer in the Coleraine area.
Duration of Post: This is a fixed-term twelve month contract covering maternity leave.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful Quality / Compliance Officer will lead compliance of quality and food safety standards by ensuring adherence to customer and regulatory standards.
· Ensure the effective implementation of customer standards into the site’s quality management system
· Ensure the upkeep of the food safety and quality manual including all M&S codes of practice to include integrity and food safety
· Co-ordinate the handling of customer complaints and conduct investigations
· Ensure resolutions to issues raised through external audits are closed out in a timely manner and to a standard that will prevent recurrence
· Maintain customer online systems
· Carry out spot checks on records daily
· Ensure traceability from intake to final product and participate in traceability exercises
· Assist with internal and external audits as required
· Provide technical input/guidance for product launch including artwork changes, quality specification and customer specific requirements.
· Degree in relevant food subject
· Strong communication skills with the ability to challenge and motivate
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to identify ways of continuously improving departmental standards
· Problem-solving skills including root cause analysis.
· Relevant food manufacturing experience
· Previous experience of major retailer codes of practice
· Previous internal auditing experience
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Heather a call on 028 7032 6600 for more information.
Riada are specialist recruiters in quality job vacancies - for a confidential discussion of this and other similar positions get in touch today.
Closing Date: 10/11/2019