The company currently wishes to recruit highly skilled, motivated and driven people to be based on our Dungannon Primary Site. Essentially, we are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company's future growth.
- Carry out general duties within the Primary Site, duties may include packing, boing, trimming or slaughter hall duties. There are currently various general operative roles available within the factory.
- Work as part of a team to meet production demands and satisfy customer requirements
- Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- This role is Monday to Friday, unless there is a specific need for the business to operate on additional days.
- Possess communication skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer service;
- Flexible approach to work and be prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- Previous experience in the food industry is advantageous;
- Be able to demonstrate knife skills and knowledge of boning/slaughter operations is desirable.
- Spoken and Written English would be an advantage.