Transport Coordinator/ Planner - Maghera - Permanent
Duration of Post: Full Time, Permanent
Primarily route of vehicle movements throughout the UK and Ireland.
Other duties include:
- Dealing with drivers, planning issuing instructions
- Liaising with shipping companies
- Scheduling the servicing of vehicles and tankers with own and third party garages
- Scheduling the cleaning of tankers at tank wash stations
- Administration duties on Management Information System
- Liaising with Customers to meet their requirements
- 5 GCSEs Grades A-C (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a similar transport / logistics planning role
- Full Driving Licence
- IT Literate in Word and Excel
- Attention to detail, punctuality and confident communicator
If you feel you have what it takes for this position, send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for further information call Gary on 028 2563 1555.
Riada Resourcing are specialist Recruiters in Transport & Logistics job vacancies - for a confidential discussion of this and other similar positions please get in touch today.