Working as part of their existing team, Dunbia require full time Operatives to assist with the efficient running of the Retail Intake Departments. Essentially, they are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company's future growth.
· Unloading lorries and weighing product in;
· Scanning product into and back from production;
· Adhering to correct stock rotation procedure;
· Checking yields at the end of production and investigating any issues.
· Scanning pallets;
· Stacking products correctly in the chills;
· Selecting correct orders;
· Loading containers;
· Ensuring orders are correct;
· Clerical duties associated with the despatch of products.
· Possess excellent communication skills;
· Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer service;
· Flexible approach to work and be prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
Previous experience in the food industry is advantageous.
This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work, which will be discussed at interview.
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
Please visit www.dunbia.com to view our current career opportunities and complete an application form.
Closing Date: 21/10/2019