ACCOUNTS OFFICER (20hrs p/w – Flexible including one evening)
• Responsible for training Club and County Treasurers.
• Working with a third party to develop and maintain software for Club accounting.
• Management of club returns to include: receipt in a proactive and timely fashion; collation of required materials; balancing off accounts and fixed assets management.
• Basic bookkeeping as directed by Finance Manager.
• Comprehensive understanding of spreadsheets, specifically pivot tables and financial information.
• Minimum 1 year experience in a paid or voluntary role involving accounts (to the final stage).
• Full Driving Licence and access to a car.
• Proven ability to work to deadlines.
• Ability to communicate and present to audiences.
• Accounting Technician Qualification (IATI) or equivalent
• Experience of working in a finance role in an office environment
• Experience of training
• Experience of working with young people
Please note that the job will be office-based in Belfast but will involve travelling to clubs around Northern Ireland in the evening.
Salary: £18,200 (pro-rata) + Pension
To apply please send a CV and cover letter by email to: email@example.com or post to: YFCU, 475 Antrim Road, Belfast, BT15 3BD.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 19th January.