Job Location: Young Farmers’ Clubs of Ulster HQ Office, 475 Antrim Road, Belfast, BT15 3BD
The job will be primarily office based (in Belfast) with some off-site activity, but will require the post holder to be flexible and attend events during the evening and weekends as and when required. A time off in lieu (toil) system is in place.
Salary: £21,863 - £27,500 + pension
Contract: This is a permanent full-time position. A probationary period will apply.
Deadline for all applications is 9am Monday 17 February 2020.
All appliation forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 35 hours per week
Monday-Thursday / Finish at 3.00pm every Friday
Leave: 21 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
TOIL is applied where relevant.
Expenses: Approved expenses and mileage reimbursed
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
The Young Farmers’ Clubs of Ulster (YFCU) is the largest rural youth organisation in Northern Ireland. The organisation is for young people aged 12 to 30 years and provides educational, social and personal development to its members through a wide range of competitions, training events and activities. There is no requirement to be a farmer or come from a farming background to join - the only requirement for membership is an interest in rural life.
The YFCU is seeking an ambitious and proactive Marketing & Communications Professional with a strong flair for Social Media.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the post holder will play a pivotal role in:
- The implementation of the Marketing and Communications Strategy to raise the profile of the YFCU, its members, and key activities, events, competitions and campaigns - using both online and offline channels.
- The implementation of the Social Media Strategy and creation of high quality, visually appealing online content that drives the YFCU brand and engages relevant target audiences.
- The implementation of the Marketing and Communications Plan for the 90th Anniversary.
- Identifying and building on the positive profile of the YFCU through local and regional media.
- Management of the YFCU website, ensuring all content is accurate, of a high standard and uploaded in a timely fashion
- Maintaining the established relationships with partners and sponsors, as well as sourcing and securing new ones.
The role will cover all elements of marketing and communications, including:
- Social media
- PR and media
- Website management
- Promotion and advertising of competitions and events
- Sponsorship management
- Event management
- Brand management
This is an exciting time to join our small but focused team with ample opportunities to make your mark and lead on high profile projects and campaigns.