WHO'S WHO IN YFCU? P+D SUB-COMMITTEE
27 August 2020
Programme and Development (P+D)
How is the P+D Formed?
The Executive have the right to form Sub-Committees as needed from time to time. P+D is annually reformed.
What are the aims of the committee?
- Work alongside staff to develop programmes and competitions. Quality assure this work and make suggestions for improvement
- Review issues raised at Executive and make suggestions for improvement
- Review new competitions options and sponsorship options as requested by the Executive or staff
- Discuss ideas brought by County Structures and if appropriate make suggestions to the Executive
How can members have their voice heard?
Individual informs their club reps who take the matter to County Level. The County Reps then take the issue to Executive Level
What are your aims for the year?
- To oversee and manage programmes
- To review new issues by County Level or down by Executive level
- To work with staff and Executive in relation to Covid-19